It is true that "Shiatsu Massage" is a Japanese people massage therapy technique, its done with the use of fingers. The massage therapy technique involves an ancient finger-pressure therapy technique. A shiatsu massage therapy methods are said to relax muscular stress and re-energize circulation. The therapy works at the same time at mental and physical levels by reducing stress and therapy illnesses and illnesses. Instant Relief from Muscle Aches, Makes Skin Soft, Pleasure, Improves Blood circulation and Digestive System, Stops Arthritis also it is very useful for For Pregnant Women.
Eastern medication has a completely different perspective on health, the body system and what is needed for healing. The West approaches illnesses and disease as problems that need to be fixed, with the remedy usually in the form of a pill. Eastern medication believes the body system and mind need to be in balance with its surroundings.
The theory at the back shiatsu is that our bodies are made up of energy, called qi, and that energy gets blocked and causes suffering. Shiatsu massage helps take away the blockages by realigning meridian points, which balances the qi and eases the mind and the entire body system. When one balances qi, or vital energy, healing occur inside your body. The nervous and immune systems are both stimulated by apply pressure to the meridians, provided that relief for both brain and the entire body system. Shiatsu also restores the circulatory system, improving blood flow throughout our bodies.
The body has twelve meridians, named according to its corresponding organ: lung, large intestine, stomach, spleen, heart, small intestine, bladder, kidney, heart governor, triple heater, gall bladder and liver. The functions of these organs have a wider definition in Eastern medicine.
Shiatsu massage has many benefits to the body and mind. Here is a list of some of those benefits:
1. Restore and maintain the body's energy, especially helpful to those suffering from fatigue and overall weakness
2. Improves circulation
3. Reduces stress and tension as well as anxiety and depression
4. Relief from headaches
5. Promotes healing from sprains and similar injuries
6. Helps bring relief to arthritis sufferers
7. Reduces problems with stiff neck and shoulders as well as backaches (including sciatica)
8. Coughs, colds, and other sinus and respiratory problems
9. Helps those dealing with insomnia
10. Aids in treatment of such various things as digestive disorders, bowel trouble, morning sickness, and menstrual problems
Made with love by the fine folks at